Monday, September 27, 2010

Want to Own a Home? Take the 1st Step....


Today I'm going to just share my thoughts on a common occurance that takes place routinely here in my office and hope to help any would be buyers take the first step towards home ownership!

Here in my office, we receive requests weekly from a number of families and singles throughout the area that look for our assistance. We receive emails, take phone calls and sometimes have clients walk into our office to discuss selling their home, buying a home or renting a home. We wear many hats and assist nearly any client in the real estate spectrum as a full service brokerage.

For those that currently rent, the idea of owning a home is often a goal. For some, its a very attainable goal right now, and for others it may take improving their credit or saving some money to afford a down payment. In either scenario for the buyer that is ready or hopes to be ready, in order to take the appropriate next steps in making this goal of home ownership happen, wouldn't it be wise to know where you currently stand? Meaning, if you believe you can now afford a home you should know how much you can actually afford correct? If you don't feel you can purchase yet, how far off are you and unless you have spoken with a professional are you sure you're not ready?

Educating buyers when it comes to purchasing a home and educating sellers is my job. I am a real estate broker with a tremendous amount of experience in this business. I have assisted hundreds of clients and one thing never changes with many.......Fear of the unknown and speaking with a lender! Before you can purchase a home the most important step is to know your options and this is done by speaking with a mortgage lender.

Do you want to know your credit and be pre-approved for a loan? Wouldn't it be nice to know what you can comfortably afford before you spend time looking at homes? Wouldn't it be nice to know that if you can not currently purchase a home, that by paying down that one credit card could raise your credit score to the minimum to qualify for a loan? These are all easily accomplished by having a no obligation, 10 minute conversation with a professional lender.

If you don't have one that you trust, contact me. I work with a couple of the very best in the industry and they will gladly assist you in any way that they can. Being pre-approved is free of charge and easy with the right lender and many are amazed at how easy it is to turn your rent money into a mortgage of your own. Now more than ever, home prices are so low that if your renting you should seriously consider buying and knowledge about where you stand is vital.

For help in finding a great lender please feel free to contact me, I am glad to assist. I only refer my clients to people that I would feel comfortable using for my own needs.

Thanks for reading today's blog and happy house hunting!








No comments:

Post a Comment